i have no idea why but during this scene
all i could think of was this one scene in 21 jump street and i
i have way too much time on my hands
An open world A:TLA/LOK game, like Skyrim.
You’re the Avatar.
You pick your nation.
Customize your character.
Pick an animal guardian.
Make friends along the way.
You forge your own path as the Avatar.
Please. Please. Please.
- Roommate: I want Zuko to come back, and is obviously voiced by Dante Basco
- Peony: Yes. And then he talks to Iroh II and essentially having a conversation with himself
- Roommate: And other random descendents of Zuko show up
- Roommate: All voiced by Dante Basco in the same voice
- Peony: Even his daughter.
- Roommate: In a high pitched lady voice.
- Peony: It would be an entire episode called 'A Day in the Fire Nation'
- Peony: Starring Dante Basco